VaaaN offers a myriad of Software on a Service Model in the Intelligent Transportation System domain.
The Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) model enables customers to meet their Project requirements on Cloud as well as using on-premise infrastructure.
The Service is also available where the Project requirements do not mandate real-time/online processing on cloud/on-premise infrastructure. In such cases, VaaaN can offer use of it's infrastructure for providing non-real-time/offline Software Services.
VaaaN's SaaS offerings include:
1. Network & Equipment Monitoring Software Services, including Service Level Agreement compliances in form of dashboards & reports: in real-time/online mode.
2. Automatic Traffic Counter and Classifier: in real-time/online & non-real-time/offline modes.
The offline mode requires availability of suitable video footage at VaaaN/any other premise.
The Software is also capable of providing commercial (Yellow number plate detection)/non-commercial (non-Yellow number plate detection) wherever Cameras have been positioned to allow capturing of number plates.
3. Video Incident Detection System: in real-time/online & non-real-time/offline modes.
4. Master System Integrator acting as a single conduit for passing transactions & enabling financial settlement in closed loop Tolling Systems where multiple System integrators are associated with multiple Toll Plaza's along the highway/expressway.
5. Time Travel Estimation System using ANPR and/or, RFID and/or, any other vehicle detection & identification means: in real-time/online mode.
6. Parking Guidance and Management System for aggregation and financial reconciliation of various types of automated (ANPR, RFID etc) as well as manual (QR code based ticketing) on-street/off-street Parking zones. The offering includes hosting of Mobile App for various stakeholders with functionalities ranging from parking guidance, ticketing as well as revenue collection.