VaaaN's AVC System is a state-of-the-art technology that has been designed by our engineers to operate in extreme weather conditions, ranging for thunderstorms & dust storms to high temperature environments with operating temperature endurance of 60-degree Celsius.
VaaaN's AVC comes with a sustainably low power consumption promise as it uses Green Technology. The AVC's electronic cards have in-built auto diagnostic systems that help assure longevity of the system, as well as quick reporting of any detected errors.
- Shipping Yards
- Tolling System
- 2D LIDAR based Automatic Vehicle Classifier (AVC). Uses GPU based hardware to perform classification using Machine Learning algorithms
- IR through-beam light curtain based AVC. Various options of compute exist for matching your budget needs while catering for different levels of accuracy.
- Fisheye Camera based AVC: GoI Patent Application number 202311000520
- Axle & Height Sensor based AVC supported by 32-bit Micro-Controller-Based tech with On-Board Memory & Independent Battery Bank.
- Multiple Vehicle Type Classifications
- Multiple Communication Interfaces (USB, Ethernet, RS 232)