With hundreds of millions of vehicles - private, public and commercial - zipping by on Indian roads every single day, the need for macro as well as micro level data and its analysis has exploded. From businesses to governments, there is a massive requirement for yet faster delivery of information on vehicle volumes, freight movements, classification and operating characteristics on the geometric and structural design of roadways and bridges.
VaaaN's Traffic Data Collection System has been consistently found to be the best in the industry vis-a-vis following uses:
- Calculation of APC on highway toll plazas
- Scheduling highway resurfacing, reconditioning, and reconstruction
- Development of weight enforcement strategies
- Analysis of alternative highway regulatory and investment policies
- Feasibility analysis of new highway routes and projects